Sunday, July 14, 2013

CALLING ALL GLEEKS!

Today I have some "Finn" inspired nail art. If you haven't heard, Corey Monteith the actor who plays "Finn" in the show Glee had passed last night, so heart breaking! I love that show so much and it makes my heart dance when I hear the songs they sing. A show never made me cry so hard like how glee did!

Okay, okay.. Back to nail art. For this mani I used Zoya - Chyna. Klean Color - White. Color Club - No Name (but the color is the red) NOPI - Hit The Lights. And Icing - Milky Way. All of my fingers have different inspirations from episodes of him on glee.


First up, my index finger, using Color Club - No Name and Icing - Milky Way, these are the colors of the McKinley high school football team and Cheerios uniform, Although Finns varsity jacket appears to be black, red and an off white. Next, my ring finger using KleanColor - White and Color Club - No Name, this is inspired by season 3 episode 6 when Finn challenged Santana and the trouble tones to a game of dodgeball. The reason I only put 4 "dodge balls" are because these are the only 4 seasons which we will have with Corey on glee. On my pinky I used Zoya - Chyna to show the slushies that were thrown at the " New Directions ". Last but not least, my middle finger, so simple but I have a reason for just laying one star there. I used NOPI because that's part of the color on the glee logo. The reason of the star being there is because in season 3 episode 9 Finn buys a star for Rachel BUT names it after himself so he'll be watching over her. He stated that there's already a star named Rachel Berry and she's "right here on earth".


It's so devastating to know he had a whole life ahead of him filled with nothing more than success. But besides that.. Overall I really liked the outcome of this mani and I hope for the best for Lea Michelle. " She was planning a wedding but now she has to plan a funeral. " R.I.P Corey Monteith 1982-2013. 


No comments:

Post a Comment