Sunday, August 25, 2013

ABC's Of Swatching.

Hello Dolls! Today I have a different post for you, I was admiring my polish racks as usual and suddenly realized that I have LOTS of untrieds and when I say LOTS I mean almost ALL of my polishes are untrieds, insane right!? Well anywho, I decided to go on a no buy ( I'm weeping in the inside ) until I swatched EVERY polish on my racks. I will be going by letters and today is the letter O for OPI. WARNING: This post will be picture heavy. Hope you enjoy, now lets begin!

First up is Pussy Galore from the Bond Girls collection:


I LOVEEEE this polish, before I decided to buy this I despised it, I automatically assumed this wouldn't fit my skin tone up until I saw swatches THEN I fell in-love. It's such an awesome pink ( This started my pink addiction) Shown here is three thin coats.

Next up is Solitaire from the Bond Girls Collection:


Another polish I never imagined buying, white? on me? CRAZY! But it was too beautiful to pass up, I fell in love applying the first coat.. This would be perfect as a wedding mani. I applied two coats but nail line is still visible. Usually I'd hate that but this polished looked too gorgeous even with my nail line showing. My heart skipped a beat everytime I looked at the polish on my nails. 

Next up is Vesper from the Bond Girls Collection:


This polish is.... OKAY, I wasn't too excited for this. Its gorgeous and all but I didn't feel excited until... 


I APPLIED A THICK COAT OF SECHE VITE, LOOK at that! It's GORGEOUS. So god damn beautiful. Its so squishy and jelly like. NOMNOMNOM.. to much ? It's just so gorgeous. This is 2 coats of not so unique Vesper with one thick coat of seche to bump it up a little. 

Next is Stay The Night from the Mariah Carey Collection: 


I received this polish as a birthday gift from one of my good friends, she knows me so well getting me polish as a gift, score! Any who, this polish has been on my wishlist for quite some time and I'm so glad to finally have it! This is 3 coats, at first I hated how it looked when I applied the first coat but the finished look came out amazeballs!

Magazine Cover Mouse from the Couture De Minnie Collection:


This is such a gorgeous color, I would love to have a night out in the City with this pretty thang on my nails. 2 thin coats! 

Suzi Takes The Wheel from the Touring America Collection: 


I am a sucker for odd colors and this baby caught my eye automatically. 2 beautiful coats shown here.

Can't Find My Czechbook from the Euro Centrale Collection:


Let me start by saying off I automatically fell in LOVE with this collection, I am nowhere close to completing the collection and it hurts my heart. LOOK at this, SUCH A GORGEOUS BLUE. When I squashed this lemming I DIED. 2 coats, JUST TWO. 

I Saw... U Saw... We Saw... Warsaw from the Euro Centrale Collection:


Another lemming squashed thanks to my good friend ( I love that woman!) 2 coats, I would've loved it more if it were a one coater. 

Polka.com from Euro Centrale Collection:


ANOTHER MAJOR LEMMING, I swear you can do ANYTHING with this polish. Glitter Gradients, Jelly Sammiches! NOMNOM 1 coat over Can't Find My Czechbook LOOK AT ALL THAT GLITTAAH.

Suzi's Hungary Again from the Euro Centrale Collection:


This polish is lighter in person rather than it is on camera, but another item on my wishlist squashed thanks to my friend. (Isn't she awesome?) This is a polish I can wear on my toesies with some nice white slippers or wedges. Although I HATE and I mean HATE feet, I have to polish them once in a while, right? Okay, awkward silence.. on to the next. 3 coats!

Vant To Bite My Neck? from the Euro Centrale Collection:



I believe she bought this for me aswell, I completely forgot (Sorry!) but this is such an awesome fall vampy color, I have the perfect lipstick to match with this! Ooh I can't wait for fall! 1 thick coat would've been perfect but I applied 2. 

Fly from the Nicki Minaj collection:



I love this color waaaay more than I should, everytime I look at this polish it reminds me of 'Ren' from 'Renosaurus' ( GO FOLLOW HER! ) I'm not entirely sure why it reminds me of her.. but it does. 3 coats! 

Save Me from the Nicki Minaj Collection:




Okay so I was a twat and forgot that I had a glitter topper to apply and removed the polish off of one nail. I love this polish but then I hate it. It's so pretty.. but it's not for me. 1 coat over 'Fly' and 3 coats on its own. 

Just Spotted The Lizard from the Amazing Spiderman Collection:


This polish is so unique, I love it so..


I MATTIFIED IT. 3 coat of Just Spotted The Lizard with 1 coat of OPI matte topcoat (favorite matte topcoat so far)

Pamplona Purple from.... not sure:


It's so pretty isn't it? I just grabbed it for the hell of it, and I'm glad I did! 2 coats!

OH and while I was having a swatch fest I snapped a few pictures of my cutie pie. 

Napping!
 Awake!
 NomNomNom!
 I'm happy now! (excuse his wet shirt he likes eating it)

whew! I just got through my VERY FIRST picture heavy blog post.. This isn't my last either. Until next time! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment