Saturday, August 3, 2013

August 2 - Stripes

Hello lovelies! It's been far too long, I've been so caught up with things such as planning my sons baptism AND first birthday! Yes, I am losing my mind if you may ask! But now I'm back! I have some simple but amazing nail art today! I will be posting every three days since I'm doing a nail art challenge this month.. August 2nd was Stripes. Which is what I have today! 

For this mani I used striping tape, Finger Paints - Iconic Orange and Color Club - No Name. ( I absolutely hate when Color Clubs have no labels! ) it was super easy and I LOVE the outcome, more than I thought I would have. 




Its such a bright orange it pops through the silver! It makes my heart happy when I decide to put two colors together and they come out amazing! Overall I love this mani and I missed blogging, till next post polish addicts! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment